The Applications Instructor for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers ("NH") will be responsible for providing quality training on a variety of computer applications courses.
- Prepare for each class and deliver state of the art training in computer software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and various other client applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide innovative, practical, and dynamic computer training solutions that save time, increase productivity, and improve the way in which people accomplish tasks.
- Instructors must be on time to their assigned class, check their voicemail/email frequently including after 5:00pm, and adhere to break, lunch, and end of class policies.
- Handle client and student concerns in an appropriate manner.
- Check resources before class including courseware and laptop load.
- Traveling to client sites and other New Horizons locations on a regular basis.
- Lifting and transporting laptop and other equipment may be required.
- Instructors must obtain and maintain applicable certifications as assigned by their Training Manager.